Visual theatre festival to return to Shoreditch in 2022
- Credit: Sean Longmore
London’s International Mime Festival is coming to Shoreditch next year.
The event, known as LIMF, is the UK's annual festival of contemporary visual theatre.
It will run at Shoreditch Town Hall from January 12 to February 6, 2022; the line-up will feature 14 productions at venues across London.
After a hugely successful production of BOYS - seen at last year's festival - physical theatre company The PappyShow will be returning to LIMF with the world premiere of What Do You See?
What Do You See? aims to represent and celebrate the spectrums of race, disability, sexuality, age and body shapes.
The festival will also showcase the world premiere of Bluebelle – a journey into the wilderness of parenthood.
The theatre show weaves together plots and characters from ancient folktales as well as interviews with parents and carers.
For further information, please visit mimelondon.com/
- 1 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 2 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 3 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 4 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 5 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 6 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 7 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 8 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 9 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park
- 10 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash