Bottomless weekend brunch served at Hackney hangout this summer
- Credit: Nebula
A Hackney Road pizza hangout is serving bottomless brunch on weekends throughout the summer.
Festival-style neighbourhood eatery Nebula is inviting Londoners to its 200-seater urban courtyard to tuck into bottomless meals served with all-you-can-drink batch brew coffee.
Nebula, which is located near Columbia Road and Broadway Market, first opened in September 2020. It is known for its oven pizza and cocktails.
The restaurant's new weekend brunch menu, served between 9am and 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, offers classic brunch treats like bacon sarnies, old-school eggs and soldiers, eggs and avocado on toast and waffle plates with summer fruits.
Nate Brown, owner of Nebula, said: “We can’t wait to introduce Londoners to our feel- good new brunch menu to kick off their weekend this summer.”
You may also want to watch:
The brunch costs £30pp for 90 minutes, plus £3 for bottomless coffee.
To book a table visit nebulabar.com/home/bookings
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 3 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 6 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 7 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years