New Year’s Eve at London Sky Bar boasts exclusive views of Mayor’s fireworks
- Credit: Archant
The place to be this New Year is the Altitude 360 for the ultimate party in the sky, with the best spot to see the Mayor’s fireworks from indoors.
Glamorous views, high-class entertainment and international food will be waiting for those who buy VIP tickets for the event on the 29th floor of Westminster’s Millbank Tower.
Guests will be greeted by a Bellini cocktail and a performance by fire breathers, stilt walkers, and showgirls. While waiting for the New Year, party-goers can practice their card skills at the Las Vegas style nightclub, and tuck into buffets of Caribbean, American, Italian, Spanish and British cuisine.
At midnight the New Year gets underway with the focus on Big Ben and the Queen Elizabeth Tower, with the start of the London firework display which attracts 250,000 people to the capital, while millions around the globe tune in to see the spectacle.
The London Sky Bar gives guests one of the greatest views in London’s to watch the fireworks display first hand.
You may also want to watch:
All guests can dance to the sounds of DJs until 6am, above the incredible panoramic views of London, and those still standing at 5am will be greeted with a bubbly breakfast with smoked salmon and caviar.
The event will be held is six locations in the tower, Skyloft, the terrace, the cinema disco, Reels Millbank, plus food in the reception area, with fast track entry and access to the 29th floor and the Altitude 360 bar for VIP ticket holders.
- 1 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 2 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
Ticket prices start at £150 for the popular after party and £350 for the Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party ticket which includes a welcome cocktail and celebratory glass of Champagne to toast in the New Year.
There are a range of ticket options available including a selection of private tables and booths.
New Year’s day will see the launch of Mandala, a monthly pop-up brunch club in Skyloft.
DJs including Will Taylor (Abode), Lica (So:Serious) and Adam Cotier (MODE) will be playing back to back for a full 13 hours from 11am.
For more information see londonskybar.com/newyearsevepackages/.