Pasta Evanglists: Is this the best fresh artisanal pasta in London?
- Credit: Pasta Evangelists
Alessandro Savelli wasn’t joking when he founded Pasta Evangelists to offer the best possible fresh artisanal pasta in London.
The menu changes each week to offer four new recipes, and it’s easy to order online.
It’s delivered straight to your door in a chilled box by courier which will fit through a letterbox if you’re not in.
The quality way exceeds the best of supermarket ready meals, and is more akin to what you’d find in a high end restaurant.
Our delivery arrived bang on time after a busy working day, and all I had to do was heat up in a couple of pans.
You may also want to watch:
Home made pasta comes in all shapes and sizes with names I’d never heard of, like ziti, pici and paccheri.
An exquisitely delicate crab tortellini was served with crustacean bisque and samphire.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
Malloredus came with salmon, San Marzano tomato and olives, and a lovely chewy gnocci was accompanied by a creamy pea sauce.
Prices range from £6.75 to £11 per dish. Portions are comparable to what you might be served in a restaurant, and I could have personally eaten a little bit more.
But the quality is top notch and pasta surely can’t get any better than this.