Pasta Evanglists: Is this the best fresh artisanal pasta in London?
- Credit: Pasta Evangelists
Alessandro Savelli wasn’t joking when he founded Pasta Evangelists to offer the best possible fresh artisanal pasta in London.
The menu changes each week to offer four new recipes, and it’s easy to order online.
It’s delivered straight to your door in a chilled box by courier which will fit through a letterbox if you’re not in.
The quality way exceeds the best of supermarket ready meals, and is more akin to what you’d find in a high end restaurant.
Our delivery arrived bang on time after a busy working day, and all I had to do was heat up in a couple of pans.
You may also want to watch:
Home made pasta comes in all shapes and sizes with names I’d never heard of, like ziti, pici and paccheri.
An exquisitely delicate crab tortellini was served with crustacean bisque and samphire.
- 1 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 4 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
Malloredus came with salmon, San Marzano tomato and olives, and a lovely chewy gnocci was accompanied by a creamy pea sauce.
Prices range from £6.75 to £11 per dish. Portions are comparable to what you might be served in a restaurant, and I could have personally eaten a little bit more.
But the quality is top notch and pasta surely can’t get any better than this.