Cinema set to open in Finsbury Park in time for No Time to Die
- Credit: Picturehouse Cinemas
The wait is nearly over for film fans, with Picturehouse set to open its new seven screen cinema in Finsbury Park tomorrow (Wednesday, September 23).
Located at Telford Homes’s City North development, the new venue will have seven screens, all fitted with a 4K laser projector.
And tickets are now on sale for all films, with the next James Bond installment No Time to Die out on September 30.
Clare Binns, Joint Managing Director of Picturehouse Cinemas, said: "We are all about neighbourhood cinemas in the heart of the local community and Finsbury Park is such a vibrant and exciting place for us to open our doors.”
The cinema will be decorated by a centrepiece mural designed by British artist Dale Lewis.
You may also want to watch:
Picturehouse has also offered a double-discount on Founder Membership, with 15 per cent off the price of membership and 15 months for the price of 12.
The first 1,000 to join will also have their names integrated into the fabric of the cinema, with a specially commissioned Founder Members' Wall.
For more information, visit: www.picturehouses.com/cinema/finsbury-park
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 8 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month