Ping Pong Bow Bells: New menu includes colour-changing ‘unicorn salad’
- Credit: ©Giles Christopher / Media Wisd
Ping Pong has come out with some great marketing to entice kids to try the salad in its new autumn and winter menu.
The pan-Asian chain which has nine branches in London has added a colour-changing unicorn noodle salad (£7.75), which changes from pink to blue with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
We hadn’t long arrived at the Bow Bells’ branch, near St Paul’s, when my nine-year-old daughter announced she had chosen what she wanted – and of course she included this.
There’s an extensive choice of delicious dumplings, noodle soups, rice pots and bao buns. We loved the dim sum selection, particularly the spinach and mushroom dumplings which are lightly fried (£3.65 for three) and the vegetable golden dumplings which come in a turmeric pastry (£3.55 for three).
For those in favour of being “tea total”, the new menu includes an apparently immune boosting oolong and lavender (£5.95) ceremoniously served from a big teapot into a clear glass.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools