R&B star Kelela among host of new acts announced for All Points East festival
- Credit: Archant
A host of new acts have been announced to perform at All Points East in Victoria Park this summer.
Thirty-eight more artists will join headliners LCD Soundsystem, The xx and Bjork, including Belgian electro group Soulwax, R&B sensation Kelela and French duo Her.
Other new additions are house and hip-hop act Yaeji, British dance pair Maribou State and Drake-championed London rapper Octavian.
Dalston radio station NTS’s resident DJ Debonair will also be appearing.
Promoter Goldenvoice has announced unique stage concepts for the festival, which takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend from 25 to 27.
You may also want to watch:
They include the X Stage, an ‘in the round’ experience where dance acts will perform in the middle of the crowd.
James King, Festival Director says: “Every stage at All Points East is designed to offer fans a different experience wherever they are on the site and at whatever time of the day it may be.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
“We want the stages to feel unique for every performance so the artists can deliver their own personal vision to their fans, making each set stand out from the last.”