R&B star Kelela among host of new acts announced for All Points East festival
- Credit: Archant
A host of new acts have been announced to perform at All Points East in Victoria Park this summer.
Thirty-eight more artists will join headliners LCD Soundsystem, The xx and Bjork, including Belgian electro group Soulwax, R&B sensation Kelela and French duo Her.
Other new additions are house and hip-hop act Yaeji, British dance pair Maribou State and Drake-championed London rapper Octavian.
Dalston radio station NTS’s resident DJ Debonair will also be appearing.
Promoter Goldenvoice has announced unique stage concepts for the festival, which takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend from 25 to 27.
You may also want to watch:
They include the X Stage, an ‘in the round’ experience where dance acts will perform in the middle of the crowd.
James King, Festival Director says: “Every stage at All Points East is designed to offer fans a different experience wherever they are on the site and at whatever time of the day it may be.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 7 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 8 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
“We want the stages to feel unique for every performance so the artists can deliver their own personal vision to their fans, making each set stand out from the last.”