R&B star Kelela among host of new acts announced for All Points East festival
- Credit: Archant
A host of new acts have been announced to perform at All Points East in Victoria Park this summer.
Thirty-eight more artists will join headliners LCD Soundsystem, The xx and Bjork, including Belgian electro group Soulwax, R&B sensation Kelela and French duo Her.
Other new additions are house and hip-hop act Yaeji, British dance pair Maribou State and Drake-championed London rapper Octavian.
Dalston radio station NTS’s resident DJ Debonair will also be appearing.
Promoter Goldenvoice has announced unique stage concepts for the festival, which takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend from 25 to 27.
You may also want to watch:
They include the X Stage, an ‘in the round’ experience where dance acts will perform in the middle of the crowd.
James King, Festival Director says: “Every stage at All Points East is designed to offer fans a different experience wherever they are on the site and at whatever time of the day it may be.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
“We want the stages to feel unique for every performance so the artists can deliver their own personal vision to their fans, making each set stand out from the last.”