R&B star Kelela among host of new acts announced for All Points East festival
- Credit: Archant
A host of new acts have been announced to perform at All Points East in Victoria Park this summer.
Thirty-eight more artists will join headliners LCD Soundsystem, The xx and Bjork, including Belgian electro group Soulwax, R&B sensation Kelela and French duo Her.
Other new additions are house and hip-hop act Yaeji, British dance pair Maribou State and Drake-championed London rapper Octavian.
Dalston radio station NTS’s resident DJ Debonair will also be appearing.
Promoter Goldenvoice has announced unique stage concepts for the festival, which takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend from 25 to 27.
They include the X Stage, an ‘in the round’ experience where dance acts will perform in the middle of the crowd.
James King, Festival Director says: “Every stage at All Points East is designed to offer fans a different experience wherever they are on the site and at whatever time of the day it may be.
- 1 Call for Hackney Council to refund £200,000 in 'unlawful' fines
- 2 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 3 Two shootings in Hackney as Walthamstow murder probe launched
- 4 Dalston Lane closure after rider taken to hospital
- 5 'Rest in peace child': Tributes paid to teenager stabbed to death
- 6 Left in limbo – traders face silence as lease deadline looms
- 7 All Points East 2022: Gorillaz, Idles line-up and stage times
- 8 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 9 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 10 ‘Blimey’: Stoke Newington resident celebrates 109th birthday
“We want the stages to feel unique for every performance so the artists can deliver their own personal vision to their fans, making each set stand out from the last.”