R&B star Kelela among host of new acts announced for All Points East festival
- Credit: Archant
A host of new acts have been announced to perform at All Points East in Victoria Park this summer.
Thirty-eight more artists will join headliners LCD Soundsystem, The xx and Bjork, including Belgian electro group Soulwax, R&B sensation Kelela and French duo Her.
Other new additions are house and hip-hop act Yaeji, British dance pair Maribou State and Drake-championed London rapper Octavian.
Dalston radio station NTS’s resident DJ Debonair will also be appearing.
Promoter Goldenvoice has announced unique stage concepts for the festival, which takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend from 25 to 27.
You may also want to watch:
They include the X Stage, an ‘in the round’ experience where dance acts will perform in the middle of the crowd.
James King, Festival Director says: “Every stage at All Points East is designed to offer fans a different experience wherever they are on the site and at whatever time of the day it may be.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes
“We want the stages to feel unique for every performance so the artists can deliver their own personal vision to their fans, making each set stand out from the last.”