Red Hot Chili Peppers' world tour to include east London show
- Credit: Phil Morley
Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to east London.
The US rock band has announced details of UK shows as part of a 32-city world stadium tour next summer.
The 2022 tour will mark the return of guitarist John Frusciante to the group and has been announced ahead of a new album being released.
The band, whose hits include Californication, Under the Bridge, Can't Stop and Snow (Hey Oh), will perform at London Stadium in Stratford on Saturday, June 25.
Special guests include rapper Anderson .Paak, Free Nationals and Thundercat.
You may also want to watch:
Red Hot Chili Peppers will perform songs from their previous albums as well as music from the forthcoming record.
The world tour, which is produced by Live Nation, will begin in Spain on June 4 and finish in Texas, US on September 18.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 7 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
Tickets for the London Stadium show go on sale to the general public at 10am on Friday (October 15).