Review: Yard Sale Pizza launches World Cup special Ribona
- Credit: Archant
Anyone missing out on Yard Sale’s World Cup special is scoring an own goal.
The pizza stalwarts have teamed up with street food legends The Rib Man for The Ribona, topped with succulent pulled baby-back ribs cooked for eight hours.
Toasted corn, red onion relish, Fior di Latte mozzarella and a barbecue and house tomato sauce base also make the starting 11 - creating a particularly skilful formation.
If you’re feeling brave, add on the Holy F**k sauce but, (yellow card) warning, it makes Suárez look tame and you’re going to need a jug of water on stand by.
It’s worth the extra time to devour an ice cream sandwich from Happy Endings which thankfully was speedily delivered to soothing effect.
You may also want to watch:
Final score? It’s pizza with ribs and hot sauce, of course it’s a winner.
*The Ribona is available at all Yard Sale branches until Sunday 15 July.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Hackney postal voters urged to reapply after cyber-attack