Review: Yard Sale Pizza launches World Cup special Ribona
- Credit: Archant
Anyone missing out on Yard Sale’s World Cup special is scoring an own goal.
The pizza stalwarts have teamed up with street food legends The Rib Man for The Ribona, topped with succulent pulled baby-back ribs cooked for eight hours.
Toasted corn, red onion relish, Fior di Latte mozzarella and a barbecue and house tomato sauce base also make the starting 11 - creating a particularly skilful formation.
If you’re feeling brave, add on the Holy F**k sauce but, (yellow card) warning, it makes Suárez look tame and you’re going to need a jug of water on stand by.
It’s worth the extra time to devour an ice cream sandwich from Happy Endings which thankfully was speedily delivered to soothing effect.
You may also want to watch:
Final score? It’s pizza with ribs and hot sauce, of course it’s a winner.
*The Ribona is available at all Yard Sale branches until Sunday 15 July.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington