Review: Yard Sale Pizza launches World Cup special Ribona
- Credit: Archant
Anyone missing out on Yard Sale’s World Cup special is scoring an own goal.
The pizza stalwarts have teamed up with street food legends The Rib Man for The Ribona, topped with succulent pulled baby-back ribs cooked for eight hours.
Toasted corn, red onion relish, Fior di Latte mozzarella and a barbecue and house tomato sauce base also make the starting 11 - creating a particularly skilful formation.
If you’re feeling brave, add on the Holy F**k sauce but, (yellow card) warning, it makes Suárez look tame and you’re going to need a jug of water on stand by.
It’s worth the extra time to devour an ice cream sandwich from Happy Endings which thankfully was speedily delivered to soothing effect.
You may also want to watch:
Final score? It’s pizza with ribs and hot sauce, of course it’s a winner.
*The Ribona is available at all Yard Sale branches until Sunday 15 July.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home