Secret Hackney party will celebrate a decade of Future Shorts
- Credit: Archant
A secret party in Hackney next weekend will celebrate the forthcoming 10-year anniversary of immersive movie organiser Secret Cinema’s forerunner, Future Shorts.
The night will include screenings of the most beautiful and powerful short films curated by Future Shorts’ founder Fabrien Rigall and his team, a preview of their forthcoming winter season’s films and live DJs to encourage a party into the morning hours.
Over the past decade the film label and distributor has developed a global platform for filmmakers, which encourages millions of people worldwide to engage with their work.
The premise that anyone, anywhere, can host a pop-up film festival, with films and promotional material provided by Future Shorts.
To book a ticket to the film nights on Friday November 29 and Saturday November 30 see
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £20, for more information see www.futurecinema.co.uk/Utopiaskyways.html.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 7 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 8 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton