Secret Hackney party will celebrate a decade of Future Shorts
- Credit: Archant
A secret party in Hackney next weekend will celebrate the forthcoming 10-year anniversary of immersive movie organiser Secret Cinema’s forerunner, Future Shorts.
The night will include screenings of the most beautiful and powerful short films curated by Future Shorts’ founder Fabrien Rigall and his team, a preview of their forthcoming winter season’s films and live DJs to encourage a party into the morning hours.
Over the past decade the film label and distributor has developed a global platform for filmmakers, which encourages millions of people worldwide to engage with their work.
The premise that anyone, anywhere, can host a pop-up film festival, with films and promotional material provided by Future Shorts.
To book a ticket to the film nights on Friday November 29 and Saturday November 30 see
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £20, for more information see www.futurecinema.co.uk/Utopiaskyways.html.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 6 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 7 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney