Secret Hackney party will celebrate a decade of Future Shorts
- Credit: Archant
A secret party in Hackney next weekend will celebrate the forthcoming 10-year anniversary of immersive movie organiser Secret Cinema’s forerunner, Future Shorts.
The night will include screenings of the most beautiful and powerful short films curated by Future Shorts’ founder Fabrien Rigall and his team, a preview of their forthcoming winter season’s films and live DJs to encourage a party into the morning hours.
Over the past decade the film label and distributor has developed a global platform for filmmakers, which encourages millions of people worldwide to engage with their work.
The premise that anyone, anywhere, can host a pop-up film festival, with films and promotional material provided by Future Shorts.
To book a ticket to the film nights on Friday November 29 and Saturday November 30 see
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £20, for more information see www.futurecinema.co.uk/Utopiaskyways.html.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities