Star-studded comedy night at London’s O2
David Baddiel makes rare stand-up appearance on top bill of comics
A packed bill of some of Britain’s favourite stand-ups and TV performers promises laughs at a new night of comedy at the Indigo2 tomorrow night (October 15).
The smaller entertainment venue within the O2 in North Greenwich, hosts the Laughter Lounge which boasts a rare stand-up appearance from David Baddiel, well-known for his TV work with Frank Skinner and the director of recent comedy hit The Infidel.
He will be joined by the winner of the 2009 Edinburgh Comedy Award, formerly known as the Perrier Award, Tim Key; Richard Herring, the co-host of BBC Radio 6 Music’s Saturday breakfast show whose recent TV appearances include Have I Got News For You? and Genius and celebrated stand-up and actor Kevin Eldon (I’m Alan Partridge, Brass Eye, Dead Set).
Greg Davies, who plays Mr. Gilbert, the psychotic head of sixth-form in The Inbetweeners, Tom Deacon and Andrew Maxwell are also on the bill with Russell Kane (Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo) as the MC.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm; tickets are available from theo2.co.uk/indigo2.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets