Star-studded comedy night at London’s O2
David Baddiel makes rare stand-up appearance on top bill of comics
A packed bill of some of Britain’s favourite stand-ups and TV performers promises laughs at a new night of comedy at the Indigo2 tomorrow night (October 15).
The smaller entertainment venue within the O2 in North Greenwich, hosts the Laughter Lounge which boasts a rare stand-up appearance from David Baddiel, well-known for his TV work with Frank Skinner and the director of recent comedy hit The Infidel.
He will be joined by the winner of the 2009 Edinburgh Comedy Award, formerly known as the Perrier Award, Tim Key; Richard Herring, the co-host of BBC Radio 6 Music’s Saturday breakfast show whose recent TV appearances include Have I Got News For You? and Genius and celebrated stand-up and actor Kevin Eldon (I’m Alan Partridge, Brass Eye, Dead Set).
Greg Davies, who plays Mr. Gilbert, the psychotic head of sixth-form in The Inbetweeners, Tom Deacon and Andrew Maxwell are also on the bill with Russell Kane (Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo) as the MC.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm; tickets are available from theo2.co.uk/indigo2.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 6 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 9 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
- 10 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding