Sunday Supper Club comes to Camden’s Spread Eagle pub
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate British Food Fortnight, the Spread Eagle pub in Camden is putting on a special supper club this Sunday.
Organisers are promising diners a four course feast which includes a Bloody Mary, a selection of starters (Scotch quail’s egg and Welsh Rarebit), followed by roast beef with all the trimmings and a sherry trifle, damson fool and treacle tart to finish.
If you’re still not full, there will also be a cheese board to tuck into.
Each course will be matched with a wine by a “wine ambassador” and a live acoustic musician will be providing the entertainment.
The Supper Clubs are being organised by pub owners Young’s who are also hosting events at the Boathouse in Putney and the Brook Green Hotel in Hammermsith.
You may also want to watch:
Meals are served at the Spread Eagle in Albert Street from 5pm. Tickets cost £35pp.
For more information and details on booking, visit www.spreadeaglecamden.co.uk or call 020 7267 1410
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington