The 1975 reschedule huge outdoor green-themed Finsbury Park show to 2021
- Credit: Chuff Media
The 1975 have set a date for their huge one-day show in Finsbury Park, which was originally scheduled to take place this summer.
The band which headlined Reading and Leeds Festival last year, will be joined by Charlie XCX, Clairo and 49,000 fans for the show on July 10 2021.
Original tickets remain valid.
The Finsbury Park show will have an eco-theme, and the whole event will be powered with sustainably sourced HVO fuel, which is made from vegetable oils or animal fats using a specialist hydrotreatment process and because of its purity harmful emissions are significantly reduced.
The event will also be the first paperless show in Finsbury Park, using only digital tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers Festival Republic have pledged to plant 1,975 trees in Hackney, Haringey and Islington in partnership with Trees for Cities, and the band will plant a tree across the globe for every ticket sold.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 9 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets