The 1975 reschedule huge outdoor green-themed Finsbury Park show to 2021
- Credit: Chuff Media
The 1975 have set a date for their huge one-day show in Finsbury Park, which was originally scheduled to take place this summer.
The band which headlined Reading and Leeds Festival last year, will be joined by Charlie XCX, Clairo and 49,000 fans for the show on July 10 2021.
Original tickets remain valid.
The Finsbury Park show will have an eco-theme, and the whole event will be powered with sustainably sourced HVO fuel, which is made from vegetable oils or animal fats using a specialist hydrotreatment process and because of its purity harmful emissions are significantly reduced.
The event will also be the first paperless show in Finsbury Park, using only digital tickets.
Organisers Festival Republic have pledged to plant 1,975 trees in Hackney, Haringey and Islington in partnership with Trees for Cities, and the band will plant a tree across the globe for every ticket sold.
- 1 Man 'threw toolbox' at woman's head at Overground station
- 2 Hackney high streets to get funding boost
- 3 Video shows jewellers in Stamford Hill robbed twice in two months
- 4 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 5 Met officer sacked for concealing proceeds of husband's crimes
- 6 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 7 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
- 8 Gong bathing comes to Holloway, Dalston and Stoke Newington
- 9 Pay cut decision overturned after council worker strike
- 10 Hackney dance class needs funding to provide free sessions for London Fields community