Titmuss titillates in Hackney outdoor exercise session
GLAMOUR model Abi Titmuss stretched her muscles as well as the necks of passers-by in Hackney over the weekend.
The 34-year-old former nurse donned a scanty pair of red hot pants and a tight vest to exercise in Willow Street,
Shoreditch, where she was taking a Pilates class in Beautcamp gym.
Ms Titmuss has been training for her new role in a theatre production of Paradise Lost, which opened in the West End last Tuesday.
The former flame of John Leslie plays a lesbian, Suzie, who has an affair with a married woman in the Leicester Square play. The story revolves around three sisters, Katherine, Shirley and Debbie who meet up for a party where Katherine hopes to use a Ouija board to contact her deceased husband.
You may also want to watch:
Debbie, who has a frictious relationship with husband Martin, has an affair with Suzie.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens