Titmuss titillates in Hackney outdoor exercise session
GLAMOUR model Abi Titmuss stretched her muscles as well as the necks of passers-by in Hackney over the weekend.
The 34-year-old former nurse donned a scanty pair of red hot pants and a tight vest to exercise in Willow Street,
Shoreditch, where she was taking a Pilates class in Beautcamp gym.
Ms Titmuss has been training for her new role in a theatre production of Paradise Lost, which opened in the West End last Tuesday.
The former flame of John Leslie plays a lesbian, Suzie, who has an affair with a married woman in the Leicester Square play. The story revolves around three sisters, Katherine, Shirley and Debbie who meet up for a party where Katherine hopes to use a Ouija board to contact her deceased husband.
You may also want to watch:
Debbie, who has a frictious relationship with husband Martin, has an affair with Suzie.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 8 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV
- 9 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 10 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops