Titmuss titillates in Hackney outdoor exercise session
GLAMOUR model Abi Titmuss stretched her muscles as well as the necks of passers-by in Hackney over the weekend.
The 34-year-old former nurse donned a scanty pair of red hot pants and a tight vest to exercise in Willow Street,
Shoreditch, where she was taking a Pilates class in Beautcamp gym.
Ms Titmuss has been training for her new role in a theatre production of Paradise Lost, which opened in the West End last Tuesday.
The former flame of John Leslie plays a lesbian, Suzie, who has an affair with a married woman in the Leicester Square play. The story revolves around three sisters, Katherine, Shirley and Debbie who meet up for a party where Katherine hopes to use a Ouija board to contact her deceased husband.
You may also want to watch:
Debbie, who has a frictious relationship with husband Martin, has an affair with Suzie.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 10 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney