Yard Sale’s latest collaborative pizza Thai Society – with Farang – is best yet
- Credit: Archant
Some of the ingredients on Yard Sale’s new collaborative effort Thai Society are unusual for most dishes - let alone a pizza.
But anyone who feared the sticky soy pork belly, sesame-lime ricotta, spring onions and picked ginger mix would result in an overload of flavours needn’t worry.
The team at Islington’s Michelin guide Thai street food joint Farang know what they’re doing, and so too do Yard Sale.
Topped off with pumpkin seeds on a burnt chilli tomato base, Thai Society is a surprisingly light pizza thanks in no small part to the tender slow cooked pork. The zingy ginger and spring onions are complemented by the soft and creamy ricotta so well that you’re left wondering why Thai pizzas aren’t more of a thing.
It really does offer the best of both worlds and it claims the title of the best collaboration Yard Sale has dished out so far. It should be made a permanent option but for now it’s only on the menu until November 7.
You may also want to watch:
Yard Sale is also offering a free meal for two at both Yard Sale and Farang, exclusively in the Gazette.
Enter your details here by midday on Friday for a chance to win.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park